Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tired day...

Yesterday went to scout shout like a mad dawg during game time.... Then last night I o9 until midnight... Next morning woke up throat does not feel good at all but didnt say a word to my parents. Anyway later I went swimming for about 2 hours or so. Swimming happy happy come back so damn tired have no idea why... Went to the fish shop to buy Crickets, mealworms and 3 frogs for my precious arowana to eat. Then I went to sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ for about 2 hours then suddenly thought of my homework!! I haven't do leh some more got so much DIE LOR... HomeWork = HW = Hell Work = I dun like. So have to do lor most important my sejarah nota need to do nota of text book pg3-14. Aiyoh took me so long some more I got distracted by TV... Finally finished at about 4.50pm then snatched the laptop from my sis... Now I am o9 happily ever after....

Maybe will join tennis club and photography so dad will get DSLR camera for me!

Ben

2 comments:

  1. DSLR camera aren't that cheap... the basic D-SLR kit for beginners cost RM1800++ at sungei wang... but if your dad really wants 1, juz go to jusco and get the D5000. They hav lots of offers and they are cheap over there too...
    -ZHEN YUAN-

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol YUAN... Anyway I know already DSLR not cheap... I browse a few second hand before all more than 1k one(duh!) but what I don't know is what people usually use DSLR for? Why cant normal digital camera do it?

    Ben

    ReplyDelete